RECRUITERS FOR THE NEW WORLD OF TALENT
As a result of world developments in the last 17 months, the world has radically changed the rules of attraction, development and retention of top performing talent.
Our organization is committed to learning, adapting and thriving through the right combination of 3 decades of experience and necessary change, innovation and entrepreneurship.
We are assembling a new group of Recruiters that will team up with our Partners and Senior Consultants to fulfill talent attraction and other related consulting services for internal and external clients in specific specialty desks for our operation in the Americas, while contributing with new ideas and energy to build the best recruiting organization to successfully help our stakeholders´ present and future challenges.
The successful individuals will effectively solve the following key activities:
1. Source, interview, assess and close top performing professionals at qkk levels within clients in any of the following specific verticals :
2. Execute and manage impeccable end-to-end simultaneous fulfillment projects with a very high degree of service quality and top performance.
3. Positively contribute to our corporate culture and team development.
4. Effectively develop and manage relationships with existing candidates and project decision makers at all levels of our clients, partner organizations and internal leaders.
5. Continuously and efficiently learn and be coached/trained.
6. Coach candidates and clients throughout and beyond the talent attraction process.
7. Work as an individual contributor and as a team member/leader on different projects.
8. Function as a project resource for internal teams and clients, both within Mexico or elsewhere for variable periods of time.
9. Execute efficient RPO projects for international and domestic clients.
This is a work hard, play hard, high performance environment with unlimited development potential as well as many deeply satisfying emotional and professional benefits.
Requirements to be considered as a viable candidate for our team are:
A proactive, winning, sales mentality that does not shy away from success and what it takes to achieve excellence.
A “got to make it happen”, “problem solving”, “ top service” , “will do” attitude.
Excellent bilingual (written and spoken) and bicultural English/ Spanish or Spanish skills.
Extremely good listening and enhanced communication skills.
Ability to understand and communicate with different executive levels.
Results oriented personality and discipline to follow processes and work hard.
Self-motivation, resilience and tenacity are a given for any successful executive.
Ambition to become the best version of yourself.
Desire to build a business within a business and develop a long term relationship with an outstanding team of professionals.
Desire to be part of
winning culture that combines successful business with purpose , fun and forward , out-of-the-box thinking.
A high level of self-discipline, conscientiousness and autonomous management to be productive in a home office setting.
If you would like to explore this opportunity send us your resume and the reasons why you think this opportunity is worthwhile exploring.